Plan it. Do it. Follow-Up.
Contact us and let’s discuss what we can do for you.
ISCG eliminates the need to juggle multiple providers so you can enjoy the benefits of comprehensive, end-to-end solutions from a single source. Working with a single partner allows your business to plan, implement, and maintain every aspect of company’s your IT infrastructure more efficiently and effectively.
Or, if you need extra support in a specific area, we’ll provide seamless support for your IT/IS staff. Our services encompass all types of networks and are available on a scheduled or on-call basis.
- Consulting: Our tailored network planning and design services include an analysis of your needs, including resource management and load balancing considerations.
- Installation: We’ll do some or all, including hardware and software procurement and integration for workstations (desktops and laptops), servers (workgroup and departmental), printers, and networking components such as hubs, switches, and routers.
- Maintenance: We can be your IT department, or support your in-house staff as needed, by performing troubleshooting, data administration, system redesign, network support, performance analysis, and preventative maintenance.
Talk to an Expert — Every Time.
ISCG’s core technology specialists have an average of over 17 years of practical experience in the field. This means you can expect world-class advice, administration, and support services every time, no matter when you call or who you speak with.
LAN Design and Implementation
A fast, secure Local Area Network (LAN) architecture is the foundation for creating a network that can truly grow with your company.
That’s why we begin with a step-by-step assessment of your current and projected business requirements, present and future applications, network capacity and growth plans, network traffic volume, Quality of Service (QoS) and support requirements, and total cost of ownership (TCO).
We’ll then use this information to help design and implement the physical architecture of your LAN to ensure it meets the needs of your business, today and tomorrow.
WAN Architecture Planning
Additionally, ISCG can work with you to design and implement Wide Area Networks (WAN) ranging from two locations to numerous sites across the country or around the world.
Don’t know whether you need a dedicated line (Point-to-point, Frame Relay) or a VPN-based solution? We’ll guide you though the many configuration and equipment options involved in creating a WAN that best fits your needs, including:
- Selecting the proper routers, firewalls, VPN hardware, load-balancers, and switches
- Budget constraints (line-charges)
- VLAN architecture
- Network throughput availability
- Quality of Service (QoS) restraints
- Number of sites when designing each client's wide area network